Enjoy the informative and tasty Kelowna Kravings tour, packed with history, art and fabulous food from local artisans.
This exceptional Foodie Tour runs Thursdays from 1:00 – 4:00 pm and stops at 5 different eateries plus a special historical site. Take a walking tour through the downtown and cultural areas while viewing a variety of amazing cultural institutions. Your guide will also point out museums, public artworks, a Waterfront Park, art galleries and performance venues. The Kelowna Kravings Foodie Tour is perfect for tourists and locals alike with its amazing dining locations! Learn about the city’s unique history while trying our new and amazing local food treats.
Please contact us if you would like to book a tour for the Fall/Winter.
Food Tasting Venues on the Tour
- Pho Soc Trang Vietnamese Cuisine. This is a small casual restaurant which serves spectacular Vietnamese favourites and is known for their friendly staff and great service!
- Dawett Fine Indian Cuisine. Dawett’s brings a little spice to the tour and has turned many guests into fans of authentic flavors from India!
- The Bike Shop Cafe & Catering Co. Healthy and delicious comfort food in a relaxed atmosphere sums up this bike-themed stop.
- La Petite Maison. Specializing in mouth-watering French and Italian cuisine, this is truly a hidden gem in the area.
- Bliss Bakery. A perfect stop on our tour! Get a sweet treat which is local and everything is made in house.
- The Laurel Packing House. Celebrating its centennial year, this location provides an atmosphere which is rich in Okanagan history.
Why take a Food Tasting Tour?
- Because it’s a great opportunity to sample new foods and restaurants.
- The food samples have been carefully selected for your dining pleasure!
- You have a chance to learn about the area in a fund and informative way.
- Finally, you can meet local restaurant owners and chefs and make new friends with your Foodie Tour buddies.
What You Need to Know
There is a maximum group size of 10. If you have a larger group please contact us and we can make arrangements for you.
This tour is also great for singles who want to try something different in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather as tours go rain or shine. If you, or someone in your party, has mobility issues or is confined to a wheelchair please let us know. We can then ensure that suitable arrangements can be made.
If you have serious dietary restrictions please contact us and we’ll advise the food stops in advance. All food costs and gratuities for restaurant staff are included in the price. Also, please note, all tickets must be purchased in advance so the restaurants can plan and prepare. Tours can and do sell out, so don’t delay in booking for the date you want.