Enjoy a premium full day wine tour on the legendary Golden Mile Wine Trail in the South Okanagan!
The wines of the Golden Mile Trail are distinctive with their own unique flavours, tastes, aromas and minerality found nowhere else in Canada.
The South Okanagan, Canada’s only true desert, has the hot dry summers perfect for growing late-ripening premium grapes. This area is famous for bold red wines, so make sure to try them out while tasting. Your tour guide is not only knowledgeable and passionate about wine and the area’s unique geography, but also about nature. Our interpretive guides aren’t just wine tour guides, they’re Naturalists and Biologists! Either is more than happy to showcase the ecology, wildlife, native plants and cultural history of the Okanagan Valley.
Lunch will be at the fabulous Terrafina Restaurant or Miradoro Restaurant. Your tour is 7 hours, (including travel time), with stops at 5 wineries and from 20 to 25 tastings. There is a minimum booking of four required. We can also offer discounts for groups of 6 or more, just contact us.
- Road 13 Vineyards, voted the #1 Winery in Canada in 2018 by the Wine Align National Wine Awards of Canada.
- Church and State Wines is a boutique winery known for hand-crafted wines at reasonable prices.
- Gehringer Brothers Winery, BC born winemakers who learned their craft in Europe then brought that knowledge home to establishing their Estate Winery.
- Inniskillan, an industry pioneer hand-crafting award-winning VQA table wines and icewines.
- Tinhorn Creek’s two vineyards grow the exceptional grapes for Gewürztraminer and Muscat on the west side of the Valley, and Merlot and Cabernet Franc on the east.
- A professional wine tour guide and driver.
- All tasting fees.
- Chilled bottled water, sparkling or plain.
- A snack.
- Door to door pick up and drop off service in a luxury air conditioned van. Pick up times depend on your location, the Tour Operator will confirm the time.
- A lunch and gratuities are not included.