One of the Most Popular Tours in the Okanagan – a Full Day Lake Cruise & Winery Tour Combo!
Experience the award winning wines of the Okanagan along with the added fun of a luxury lake tour resulting in a stunning, fun-filled day of adventure for the memory books!
The Signature Southeast Kelowna Tour visits wineries with big personality, including some of the oldest and most established. The breathtaking scenery and fun wineries make this a favorite. You’re guaranteed to visit the Summerhill Pyramid Winery plus 2 or 3 more.
You’ll start your 2-hour captained water tour on a luxury boat at 10 am. This charter includes all the water toys such as tubes, water skis and wakeboard. Your amazing morning is followed by relaxing lunch at a local favorite, the Hotel Eldorado patio. Your 3-hour guided winery tour begins at 2:00 and includes some of the most stunning wineries on earth!
Compare the Lake Cruise and Winery Tour Combo with other wine tours and see the outstanding value for yourself!
Safety is priority one so your Captain will take you through a briefing on safety and emergency equipment. In addition, he is First Aid certified and a Dive Master, becuase your safety in the water is as important as your safety in the boat! The marine engine we use is also so quiet it won’t be interrupting any conversations. This is our most popular charter option, so we strongly recommend that you reserve early so you won’t be disappointed!
Cost is $214.29 per person with a minimum of 4 guests. Each additional person is only an extra $119, a savings of 45%, with a maximum of 10 guests. Children 10 and under are free, 11 and older are full price.
Due to popular demand we have now added two add-ons for your convenience. We now also have a professionally filmed Go-Pro video option for you as well as a 6 person tube.
- Pick up and drop off at any location in Kelowna, West Kelowna or Lake Country becuase we care about your safety!
- All Fuel!
- 2 hour Captained lake tour.
- All water activities & toys.
- 3 hour guided wine tour.
- Visit up to 4 wineries – which includes approximately 16 tastings. (At a minimum you will experience 3 wineries).
- Tasting and venue fees are included.
- A shade extension for the yacht bow.
- Full bathroom and baby changing station.
- Also on your boat; 2 fully electric sunning beds, fridge/freezer & sink, 6 speaker audio system, 3 swim ladders.
- Bottled water on the boat and during wine tours.
- Snacks while on the boat.
What to Bring
Sunglasses and hats, sunscreen, your camera and lunch and gratuity money.