Trendy Sopa Foodie Tour
This area of Kelowna includes an eclectic collection of the old and the new; with unique and trendy boutiques sitting right alongside beautiful historic buildings. This amazing Foodie Tour runs only on Fridays starting at 1:00pm and ending at 4:00pm and includes 5 stops. The specially selected eateries on this tour feature a true array of amazing taste sensations for your palate. We’d be very surprised if you don’t end up returning again and again!
Food Tastings Venues on the Tour
- Hector’s Casa. Feel yourself transported to Mexico as you experience the sights, sounds and aromas when you walk in and sample their traditional Mexican cuisine.
- Chutney Cuisine of India. Sample their authentic Indian dishes with their amazing flavors and aromas created to charm your taste buds.
- Urban Fare. This tour includes an educational component as well as amazingly flavorful food tastings, so be prepared to learn a little and eat a lot.
- Mission Tap House. This down home alehouse offers a variety of craft beers and a large menu of delicious dishes and is sure to become a new favorite eatery.
- Bread Co. Pandosy. Boasting 165 years of baking experience, these bakers like to share their traditions along with their great food. Best of all, they’ll serve you a sweet treat to cap off your Foodie tour.
Why take a Foodie Tour?
- It’s an amazing opportunity to sample new foods and eateries – regardless of where you live.
- It’s a great way to explore the varied local dining experiences, with everything having been carefully selected for you!
- Learn about the area in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- Meet locals and fellow Foodies on your taste adventure.
What you need to know
There is a maximum group size of 10. If you have a larger group, however, email us and we can make arrangements for you firstname.lastname@example.org. This tour is also great for singles who want to try something different in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
This is a walking tour, however, you will only walk 5-10 minutes between restaurants and be able to sit and relax for about 20 minutes at each stop. Tours go rain or shine so please dress appropriately and wear comfortable walking shoes. If you, or someone in your party, has mobility issues or is confined to a wheelchair please let us know so that we can ensure that suitable arrangements can be made email@example.com.
If you have serious dietary restrictions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise the food stops in advance.
All food costs and gratuities for restaurant staff are included in the price.
All tickets must be purchased in advance so the restaurants can plan and prepare. Tours can and do sell out so don’t delay in booking for the date you want.