We’re Hiring! Work from home on a rotating 4 days on and 4 days off schedule!
Do you have a passion for working with people? Are you an outgoing, friendly person with strong communication and sales skills? Do you have a strong work ethic with an enthusiastic and positive attitude? Are you self motivated and disciplined enough to work with minimal supervision? If you are age 30 or under and this sounds like you, we want to hire you!
GiftGator.ca, formerly Okanagan Adventures, is looking for two Customer Service Agents to answer the phone and online chat to provide information and assist guests with information and with booking a variety of local adventures and experiences with our local vendors on our online Experience Booking & Gifting Market Hub. This position may last longer than just the summer months if you wish!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- answer customer inquiries over the phone and engage guests to determine their needs, matching them with their perfect Okanagan Experience, and assist with bookings
- provide an exceptional customer experience
- answer telephone inquiries from the public and potential and existing stakeholders
- remain up to date on GiftGator experiences to ensure information accuracy
- create social media postings
- create new adventure packages for tourists and locals alike (e.g. combing wine tours with chocolate making and tasting)
- write blogs and product copy
- create videos of experiences
- market GiftGator to stakeholders; activity vendors to have them join and hotel and B & B affiliates to use the booking system to earn commissions
- new product page creation and editing
Successful applicants must have the following skills and abilities
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- proficiency with computer systems and office software
- strong organizational skills
- the maturity to be productive working alone
- be able to quickly and effectively solve arising issues
- a professional attitude
- a strong customer service orientation
- be highly self-motivated, self-directed and goal oriented
- work as a member of a team as well as independently
- reliable and accountable with a mature common-sense approach
- sales experience
- customer relationship experience
- Above average writing ability
- comfortable soft selling
- social media background
- website administration using WordPress
- marketing experience
- second language
- a BC driver license with access to reliable transportation
- excellent English language skills, written and verbal
- ability to work a rotating schedule of 4 days and 4 days off all summer
- Between the ages of 18 and 30 and legally entitled work in Canada
Please send a resume and a cover letter explaining why you should be selected for an interview by midnight June 19th. Interviews will occur as applications are received so please do no wait to apply. No phone calls please! We thank everyone who applies; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email your resume and cover letter here.